Pages

Friday 26 September 2008

The Diary Entry..... hi hi!!


Since the poll says that u all want a funny post so here it is.

So last year I was in twelfth. Actually eleventh and twelfth were the most interesting classes of ma life. Oh! I can't forget the fultoo masti!! we had in twelfth and the small basketball sessions in our eleventh standard classroom.
This is getting emotional oops sorry.



Now what happened was I had a diary which had the names of my crushes with the particular time and dates. Once I took that diary to school. My 3 close friends wanted to see it coz' after all I was the first one in ma group to do tat. The creative act!!



So I took tat diary to school and as I was showing it to ma frnds..the bell rang. I went to attend the Chemistry class (sir had scolded me the previous day tats y) coz' ma frnds were bunking the class they told me to give the diary to her. I gave it to them and they my frnds grrrr! or traitors!! gave it to one of the boys in the class with whom I always used to hav fights.

.

(He the devil grrrr!! waited for a free period). And wen a free period came I heard someone announcing loud the names of my crushes with the respective dates and time.

.
Till now somehow it was bearable coz' no one knew the diary is mine atleast the other gals but then the boy said.. "suniye suniye suniye kya aap jaanna chahte hai ki ye sab kya hai...." then every one "haaaannn!!!!" "chalo toh phir hum bulaate hai pj ko stage par woh aapko behtar bataa payegi iss baare mein."



Then I saw tat diary traveling from one boy to another. Then gals wud they leave it? na na they also saw.


I was like oh! God help me pleez and so couldn't lift up my head and walk tat day(only tat day coz'....lol) I was so embarrassed ha ha.


I tell u these boys na!grrrr! Oh these gals also na! hi hi.

33 comments:

Sameera Ansari said...

Ladki tu kam nahi hai,aur na hi tere dost!

Woh list yaha daal na :P

Si_Lee said...

tht wu describe my reaction would be
Ooooops!
;)

Vishesh said...

and the names were :P anyone from here ? :P

Anwesa said...

so ur crushes were made public..funny post...

Hemanth Potluri said...

no one can maintain a dairy of crushes unless its priya dear...hahahah...how many pages did u fill the diary...could u mail it to me so i cud just put it up im my blog telling all the viewers abt ur crushes...hahahah :P...

urs..hemu..

Aneesh said...

Haha, nice friends, you tell them not to do and they'll do just the opposite..
Well, just for one day? what about the next days?
:)

Saranya S said...

lolz. so did they know it was urs?
i can imagine how embarrassing it would have been if they all knew it was u or ur crushes even!
hmm.. :))

Lucifer said...

ouch that can b embarrassing!!

Keshi said...

Joyce I hv a new crush every few hours. lol!

Keshi.

Phoenix said...

OMG

POOR POOR YOU....

tut tut tut

never trust your girl friends will this kind of a thing....

but dont worry...thses things happen all the time... :)

hey id like to see the list and timings and all too!please do post it here na plz

Anonymous said...

it has already travelled the entire length and width of your classroom. why dont you just type its contents in your blog too and make your readers happy..
devilish grinn**

Tara said...

Bechari PJ! Yaar tab to buri haalat hui hogi teri! Can be so embarassing! But hey funny post!

And you know, I can see the future! I can predict stuff! Like I predict that your next post will be on all your crushes and their 'time periods'!! LOLZZZ :P. Chal ab meri bhavishyavani theek kar de! Please!

Aneesh said...

PJ dear, How can I forget you when I'm doing a tag LOL :)

Sorry, you are tagged LOL

:D

Diana Sahu said...

Hi cutie......Poor u, I can totally understand ur thoughts then....ek laat marti sabko...akal thikane aa jati....


But I agree with all the comments....put that page of ur diary in ur blog...readers ke liye kafi funny rahega....

Diana Sahu said...

Waise ek aur baat....

Hamne love ya failed love ke subject par diary maintain karna suna tha, crushes ke bare main diary likhna pehli baar sun rahi hun...

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Priya,
Those are funny anecdotes of your earlier years. Embarrassing moments like that do happen when we are young and reckless. It gives you a neat lesson in life, never entrust your deep secrets to others. They become juicy items for gossips. Thanks for the amusing post. God bless you always my young friend

Priya Joyce said...

@ sami:

mein kya karoon yaar mein toh bholi bahali thi u know sangati ka asar toh padta hi hai my frnds huh!

hi hi yaahan daalungi toh tum logon ko padhte padhte sadiyaan beeeth jaayegi.

lol

Priya Joyce said...

@ Sid:

hi hi just oops wow!

Priya Joyce said...

@ vishesh:

hey many names

here na none hi hi lol

Priya Joyce said...

@ anwesa:

haan re public mein insult hui

Priya Joyce said...

@ hemanth:

wow! ye tats one of ma talents lol

mail it hey do u want my fingers to collapse there r so many of them.
lol

Priya Joyce said...

@ aneesh:

ah! ye ye frnds r traitors hi hi lol

and me only 1 day by myself rest they teased and teased and made me feel embarrassed oh! I can't forget those days

Priya Joyce said...

@ saranya:

ye they came to know coz such a big public announcement was made na.
whole class came to know,

Priya Joyce said...

@ mayank:

tat was very embarrassing!

Priya Joyce said...

@ keshi:

oh! wow so fast I take at least 15 days to find a new one hi hi.

Priya Joyce said...

@ raka:
ye ye these gals na u see traitors they r.

list here?
watt its a bit too long yaar

Priya Joyce said...

@ chriz:

ha ha if I hav to type it here gosh! it'll take centuries .

Priya Joyce said...

@ trinaa:

hi hi lolz

Priya Joyce said...

@ tara:

haan re hoon mein bechari ha ha next post bhavishyavaani bhi kar di gr8 hi hi lolz

Priya Joyce said...

@ aneesh:

ye how can u forget to take revenge frm me hi hi lol will do it soon.

Priya Joyce said...

@ diana;
hi hi diary lol post karoon arre yar marvaayegi kya?

Priya Joyce said...

@ diana:

arre do comments wow! yahaan aur bhi batein ujhe pehli baar sun ne ko milengi hi hi.

Priya Joyce said...

@ mel:

ye it was quite amusing ha yeah yupp gossip had to face tat a lot in this issue huh!

thanx for the lovely advice friend.