Pages

Friday 28 May 2010

My B'day was Special. You made it special!


Yesterday was a really special day for me and you all made it special.
A heartfelt thankiyouuu to everyone who took trouble to wish me or rather to everyone who cared and wanted to wish me :) and made my day very special...

Mayank: Thnx for wanting to and also wishing me first even before midnight ;) Thanks for making it a real good start to my special day and a big thank you for those multiple wishes through call, sms, chat and facebook :)) thanks a lott :)) felt real speacial :)

Sib: Thanks a lot for calling me to wish even when you were real tired and wanted to get some sleep badly and yeah thank you for that special mail :)) ...thanks a lot for being suchaaaa kamina :P no no sweeet friend :)

Hemanth: Thanks a lot hemz. As always even this year you made me feel really good. Thanks for the call. Thanks for the post on blogger loved it :)It's really special to know that you kept awake to wish me :) hugs

Vinay: that early morning call was really special re :)) thanx for all the wishes :P special thanks for the nickname :P

Nands: thanks buddy...for wishing me early morning. That was a real lovely wish I loved hearing that b'day music through the fone :) thanx for wishing me at right 11:25 am :P again ....and thanks a lot for wishing me all through the day through sms. yeahh I remembr the cake waala deal :P thnx yaar..

Archana:
Thanks a lot sweety for calling me early morning even wen u wer on roaming :P this was really special. thnx for the lovely wishes on facebook :) lotsaa luv :))

Nikhil: thnx da :P it was really special to talk to you after quite a long time :P Thanks for the wish and the advice :P which I'll think about following :P btw couldn't manage a Limca with Viraf aliyan :P thnx a lot agn. hugs

Suresh: thanks a lot da for the wish :P thnx a lot for all tos anecdotes over the fone that made me smile even more :P your tickets are lying in ur mail go check :P. thnx agn da :)

Tara: Thanx for the surprise call after ages :P thanx for taking trouble to wish me on my birthday amidst of all the shifting worries :P Thanks for everything behena :)) wish ur ma pa a very happy anniversary agn :)

Anwesa: Thanx sissy for everything. It felt really special to have a whole status all for myself on facebook :P a wall post, and it was a pleasure hearing you on fone :) Hugzzz and thanks for making me feel important and special :)

Joie: Thnx bestie for all the wishes :P...Loved rading a long mail from you after a long long time :P and yeahh loved talking to you and hearing ur sweet voice yet agn :P Hugzzzz.....from this 60 yr old bacchi ya 19 yr old buddhi :P

Ste: Thnx bhaaaiiii for calling me. felt gr8 getting ur wish over the fone amidst the party..
Thanks for wishes on fb :) thanx a ton :))

Special thankx to Vineet, Shweta, Pooja, Reena, Shikha, Amit, Raghav, Kavita, rakesh, Umesh, Avi, Atul, Arun, vaibhav, prachi, nibedita, Neha, Manish, Abhi,Aditya, Vishal, Aman, Saransh, Ayush, Priyanka, Monika, Arjun, Anil, Teena, Inder, Geeta, Jai, Suman, Yukta, Bhawna, Dhriti, Sunil, gaurav, Ansu and Manisha.

My
some college as well as old school friends who managed to wish me even when they were not in the city :) Tight Hugzzz to all :))

A very special Thanks to ...
Ria, Vidhu, pree, Diana, Mayank, Shakti, Divkiran, Esthu, Dhanya, Raahul, Gaurav, Pankhuri, Pooja, Rakesh, Anandita, Kul sir, Urv, Deepu, Zaheer, prashant, Anu, Joie, Arv, Kartz, Amit, Ashwin, Pratibha, Kiran, Puneet, Dolls, Trinaa, Chrizzy, Nidhzii, Posh, Sheeza, Aayushi, Vish, Sona Pandya, Harshii, Jaky, Abhra, Pallav, Saranya, Mads, Suman, Mukesh, Raka, Aneesh, Nithin, Tushar, Archu, Gupteshwar, Sudharshan, Lena, Darian, Tulika and Shruti....

For flooding my facebook wall with lots of wishes ......
Feels like a celeb now :P

Special thanks to

Saverio, Nawal, Diana, Chirag, Arjun, Sid aKKa rivrsoul, Kevin, Kalpana, Sudhanshu, Abey, Aditya, Satyam, Gautam, Piyush, Pramoda Arun, Manoj, Monika and Nithin for wishes through orkut and sms :)
Hugs to all :))

Thanks a ton..
Mel, Suresh, Kul sir, Mayz, Anwesa, Nands, Deepu, Arv, Suree, Kev, Meason, Nisha and Sid...
for the wonderful and inspiring wishes on my blog...

MoM and Dad...
Inspite of Mom not being so well she made my b'day real special...
and inspite there being a lot of mess at home bcos of the renovation dad allowed me to call up my friends and party...
and they still did wait to wish me right at 11:25 :P strange people ;)


And still a b'day passed away presenting me a whole big year with lots to learn and lots to introspect!
Thanks a tonnnnnnnnn each and every one of you ...
.
Tightttttt(est) Hugzzzzzz
n lotssssssss of love :))


ps:) If I missed someone's name I am really sorry but i really dun think I did :P

11 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

it was my pleasure priya dear :)..and thanks for accepting the call :)...felt good wishing u early this year :)..

have a gr8 day ahead

and yes ur a celebrity priya...to everyone one of us around u :).

urs..hemu..

Suresh Kumar said...

Kaha hain ticket? Ullo banathi hain... Anyway plane se travel darr laghta hain and like someone said, "can miles separate true friends... am not i already there?" Ab darwaaza open karke check mat karna...

Anwesa said...

And I hope this feeling of happiness lasts for the whole of your lifetime- every single moment :)

Arv said...

Glad you had a good time gal...

now treasure these memories for life :)

Amity said...

Oh Priya, sorry I missed greeting you here on your special day even at FB! Too bad, I lost my senses, since Monday afternoon, my time zone, and I even disabled my blog! And I didn't go online since Monday, it's only now...

I am trying to get back to my senses now but can't do yet.

My dear, I wanna wish you a belated Happy Happy Birthday! Some flowers I wish to give you...:) And some *smiles*...you made me smile after a week...:)

I wish you good health, good luck, a happy life and more candles to blow!

Hugs and kisses... mwahhhhhh!!!

LOve you so much,

Amity

nands said...

A real celebrity! :P

deeps said...

umm i think you missed out a few from your college and from around your town...
chumma pulu :-P

Siddhesh Kabe said...

chal chal ok...:P

Nikhil Menon said...

thatt is a big list of names!!! :D Better follow my advice btw.. :P

Love,

Nik

erer said...

happy belated birthday :)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You have so many friends who love and support you. They are your strength, the wind beneath your wings. It is a very admirable trait to be grateful. It shows your character. Thanks for the post and the mention too. I appreciate that. God bless you all always.