Pages

Thursday 27 May 2010

19 to life!

19 years have gone by ... only 19 years huh? I feel like I've lived a century :P



Every birthday is a day of flashback for me...

Every birthday speaks louder than ever before that how important a person, how special a person I am in the eyes of many. Many who genuinely love me or I'd even say selflessly.

From a young age I've learned that birthdays are not only about cakes, candles and parties, It's about trying to know how much have I grown as a human being.
I've rarely cut cakes except for some birthdays. It's just been time spent with friends, with parents listening to all stories....everything that mom and dad were wishing and doing just 3 or 4 hours before my birth.
I am sure I am going to hear this story even if I am a 100 :P

A year of my life has slipped off my hand like sand but the lessons I've learned are priceless .
Lessons for life.
Have made some friends for life...
Some more than just friends for life...

So dear 20th yr of my life I welcome you with wide open hands and heart :P

But for my daddy and mummy am still a baby :P
Dad still wonders why guys stare at me? :P
and mom doesn't let me do much work or help her with the chores at home :P

I am baby still :P ain't I? :D


Or have I grown up? Have I lost the innocence? naeee I still have that :P


Hugzz to all :))
N happy Birthday to me ;)
ps:) am yet to be born :P I was born at 11:25 am :P

16 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Happy Birthday Priya. It's another milestone in your life. 19 years have gone by and you have learned so many lessons in life. What is important is that you gained so many friends along the way, friends who stick by you through thick or thin. Never be afraid to savor the richness of life that will develop you more as a person. Just be careful that you don't commit costly mistakes that you will regret for the rest of your life. Happy Birthday again my young friend. May the Lord bless with abundance, long life and happiness in life. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Suresh Kumar said...

Many Many happy returns of the day...
Seems u r in last stages of ur teens... So u r not a baby anymore :)

Badi ho ja.... sudhar ja... abh sahi waqt hain....

Where has the suratgarh princess organised the party? Will Rahul Dravid and Viraf patel be there?

kjanjue said...

Happy Birthday Priyadarshini...
may god bles u..
enjoy to the fullest...
cheeeersss...

Lucifer said...

happy birthday once again :)

baby n innocence...ahem ahem!! ;)

Anwesa said...

:) Yeah,u still have an hour or so to be born,so enjoy ! Hope this year wud b ur bestest b'de :) (and u get a nice,cool guy too :P )

Anwesa said...

Again,Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!

nands said...

May you continue to be wise and playful and crazy and child-like innocent and boiling-water-like enthusiastic and priya-like priya!

A very Happy Birthday to you. :)

deeps said...

sweet bday wishes to you young gal...
while wishing you another lovely, wonderful year ahead, it s my joy to add, you been a very spl person in life ...and i mean it..

the glorious 19 years of PJ... :-P

Arv said...

Wishing you the very best in life...

take care mate :)

Suree said...

Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Priya! ;)

MEASON said...

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip


MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!

Anonymous said...

heyy pri...wish u very happy birthday dear...

Siddhesh Kabe said...

you still have that innocence babes....:D

Hemanth Potluri said...

belated wishes to u priya :)..

urs..hemu..

Amity said...

Hi Priya dear;

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I won't let myself miss your very important day, hence here I am, in spite of being quite late na!

Sorry for being so stupid this week, because of it, I missed you special day!

I LOVE YOU PRIYA!!!

Hugs,

Amity