Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2010

I am Back :P


So here I come ryt back on 5th as I said :P

Feeling really relieved that the exams are over...feeling sad that now just one yr of college life is left...hah!

nevr mind...


Well today is a special day for One of our special blogger friends...
Wsh her once again :D here Happy Birthday Riya :))


After ages I guess am going to write something funny...
the funnier part is I remembered this incident while sitting in the exam hall after finishing my paper though :P strange as I am
The funniest comes as follows :P


The best part of my life was the senior school times...that way back in 2006-2008 not so back though :P

Year 2006....month August....

Physics class was going on...

I should tell you that our physics sir (at school) was a terror...

Class was going on smoothly....he was explaining and we were pretending to listen...we had to :P

This girl called Sheenam was sitting just in front of me....and this guy called Ravi ...just in the right row beside me...

Now i was distracted by another girl calling me from the row to my left......
She signals me something....
I as dumb as I am didn't understand a bit of what she was trying to say
But somehow i had to react and say something ....

I exclaimed in a loud voice audible even to the last benchers...and yeah even Sir :P

"Kya?? Ravi sheenam ko ghoor raha hei?" (Is Ravi staring at Sheenam?)

The whole class including the teacher burst out laughing
and I got another goof up to remember a life time :P

Warm hugzz to all :))

12 comments:

Anwesa said...

Shayad Ravi Sheenam ko ghoorne se pehle abhi 10^10 times sochega :P

Suresh Kumar said...

Bechara ravi! Arre Ladkonko chain se ladki dekhne bhi nahi chodthi! U know girls look cute and innocent when they r paying attention. And when boys feel sleepy, they need to look at the girls to keep their eyes wide open :) And u spoiled it all for Ravi...

R. Ramesh said...

good blog congrats:)

Amal Bose said...

haha :P

my exms are also over n im back to blogosphere.. :)
so, happy blogging :)

Amity said...

Hi Priya;

I missed you girl! Exams over...ohh...let's drink to that! Toss!!!

I am entertained with this post! Reminds me of some humorous moments I have had in college! :)

Please visit me...:)

and btw, I like your new template, cool and subtle to the eyes...:) u did it yourself?

Ordinary Gal said...

lol wrong timing of urs :P

Thanks a lot for ur wishes dear :)

Priya Joyce said...

@ anwesa:

tats wt we call Pj ka terror :P

Priya Joyce said...

@ suresh:

lol...ab kya karen :P

i end upp in all strange goof ups so ppl gotto tolerate me na :D

Priya Joyce said...

@ Ramesh:
thnx friend :))

Priya Joyce said...

@ amal:

same to u too :P

Priya Joyce said...

@ amity:
heyy missd ya too dear

and as always ur comment made me happy :))
hugzz

am back and yeh chekd out ur blog too :D

Priya Joyce said...

@ riya:

yeh :D:D

my pleasure dear :)