Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2010

The "If I were" tag..

Vinay tagged me for this ...I usually don't take up tags...but found this one really good :) Thanx man...

If I were a month: I'd be May...most special month for me...many special things happened in this month :P

If I were a day: I'd be a Sunday....Sundays are special, relaxed and fun filled.

If I were a time of the day
: I'd be midnight or any of the wee hours....special times, special friends, and sometimes special loneliness...

If I were a season:I'd be Winter....I love to wake up under the cozy quilts...

If I were a planet
: I'd be Venus.....somehow it appears romantic to me :P

If I were a direction: I'd be East....as per India...the East appeals to me a lot...

If I were a drink: I'd love to make people lose their senses with Whiskey...

If I were a tree: I'd be Coconut...I love it's height....simply unreachable.

If I were an animal: I am a (copy)cat :P already :P thnx to Sam ;) or and ostrich huh? vinay? :P

If I were a musical instrument: I'd be violin...nothing as melodious as compared to it..

If I were a fruit: I'd be an orange....sweet, sour, juicy...all in one...

If I were a food: I'd be the pakodas that mom makes or ketchup :P Indian food is Indian.

If I were a celebrity: I'd be Sushmita sen....very calm, composed yet naughty, sexy, inspiring, admirable, and above all very ordinary and simple at heart.. and yeah my pa's fav actress :P

If I were a color: I'd be black....camouflaging what has to be...

If I were a book: I'd be "The critique of pure reason" philosophy anytime rocks :P

If I were a song: I'd be "Kahin door jab Din" from Aanand loneliness, love, gloominess, yet bliss. One of my all time favorites...

If I were a movie: I'd be "DDLJ" I believe in the andekha anjaana sa stuff :P and also that some gals can totally make a Casanova type of guy go mad in their love...

If I were a flower: I'd be Jasmine....not so very good looking yet adored...

If I were a facial expression: I'd be a smile....soothing...yet enticing :P

I tag....anyone who wants to take it up....no compulsions!




11 comments:

nands said...

Hi Priya. :)
Thanks for your sudden visit to my blog, for b'day wishes, and for waking me up! :)
I am waiting for something to come in my mind. As soon as it comes, I will write a post! :)
Till then, happy living!!! :)

btw, what made you say Sushmita is very ordinary and simple at heart?

Lucifer said...

i really liked way u did this tag!!!

Lucifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suresh Kumar said...

If I were a day I'd be friday because its the weekend and....

If I were a month I'd be December, I would be December not because it is the end of the year

If I were a time of the day... I would be twilight... No.. I am not a werewolf nor a vampire...

If I were a season, I'd be rainy season. I will pour softly so that my loved one can come out of her house.. And once she comes out, I will pour relentlessly so that she cant go back

If I were a planet, I would be Earth so that I can feel her gentle steps on me

If I were a direction, I would be west so that I can stop the sun from setting when the day is going great

If I were a drink, I'd be a barley water.. Though it is tasteless, it boosts up once energy

If I were a tree, I'd be Aswhatha tree... Its so strong its difficult to uproot them

If I were a animal, I wud be squirrel. Squirrels store nuts and forget.. And those nuts grow into big trees. Without knowing, they r doing such a big service

If I were a fruit, I would be a tomato.. So that i can get pleasure when I am thrown at sum1s face.... :)

If I were a musical instrument, I would be a flute. It is romantic to feel someone's lips on u.. I hope I wud be a flute of some nice girl...

If I were a food, I would be Gelebi... Yeah... I want to be straight like a gelebi :)

If I were a song, I wud be 'Hum Hain Is Pal Yahaan'... its abt time sense :)

If I were a movie, I wud be 'Numbero Uno'... Never heard abt it... never will.. :)

Hmm.. thats it...

Hemanth Potluri said...

:)...nicely done priya :)..i have some common ans's with ya...u will see soon in my post :)...

and yeah i guessed u will say ddlj :)...and copy cat :P..lol..

urs..hemu..

deeps said...

eii thats truly nice...

Priya Joyce said...

@ nands:

hehe gr8 :))

come up with something very soon :))

well i'd read somehwere I guess in reader's digest...

she was sayin that her gloves matching with the winning dress were designed by her mom from a frilled socks...well I guess not many would accept tat..not many have a courage to accept with such humility..somehw tells me she's ordinary and still attached to her roots :)

Priya Joyce said...

@ mayz:

heyyii thnx re :)

Priya Joyce said...

@ suresh:

most of the answers r romantic :P

i wun ask wats cooking :P
cz i know :P

Priya Joyce said...

@ hemzi:

heyyi vinay tagged u too na :D karo karo


acchaa hw did u know i'll like ddlj?
:P
copy ko bhool ja bas cat yaad rakh

Priya Joyce said...

@ deepu:

then do na :P