Tuesday, 3 November 2009
I'd been tagged by Amal during my exams..doing it now....Thanx for the tag man :)
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
1.What is your current obsession?
Stupid face book quizzes with stupid answers :P
2. What are you wearing today?
Pyjamas and long sleeved tee.
3. What’s for dinner?
Its 3:06 in the noon...and am not God to guess wat wud be for dinner hehe :P
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A pen-Am proud to be a student :P
5. What are you listening to right now?
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A very dear friend who shares many of my views.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Ahem I guess here in Rajasthan..
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
That'd be Madhya Pradesh. To meet the first ever friend on blogger .... feels like coming and meeting you Joie
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Yeah I wanna learn Konkani :P
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Oh there are lots and lots... my favorite is "tough times never last but tough people do"
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
So many..friends relatives, ahh.. so many people not just one :)
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My wrap around which I cannot wear now cos of winters :P
15. What is your dream job?
Psychiatrist....but currently am doing graduation in computers :P
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Reader's Digest...which I no more get cos of our stupid post office here :P
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Obviously..not on books :P haha
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Nothing at all (I think faux pas is as I guess the violation of accepted rules in____ here fashion)
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
I think that's BP..I mean Brad Pitt ;) gals dun kill me for that...:P
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Short as mine :P
21. What are you going to do after this?
Sleep of course :P
22. What are your favorite movies?
That's difficult....I like many... The favorite category is suspense thrillers.
23.How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
Tabs...Gmail, Facebook, reader, You tube, My post editor, Data structure tutorials...:P and Orkut :)
24. What inspires you?
I inspire myself...
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you.
Nothing but everything works for me..
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I ask my daddy...
27. Coffee or tea?
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I go and lie down on my bed and cry it out.
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Everybody whose blogs I visit ...
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Sheer Khurma I first ate this when one of my friends called me for lunch on Eid. (am sorry if I have not spelt it correctly).
32. Favorite Season?
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
I dun have that talent Amal :P but yah I can make you cook for me :P
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
No one hurts purposely. Either that they don't know that they are hurting someone or that they have a psychological problem which they themselves are unconscious about .
35. What are you afraid of the most?
Seeing my loved ones in pain.
36:What brings a smile on your face instantly?
My mummy's PJs. :P She cracks lots of them :P
37:My Question: What makes me the most sad?
Seeing people around me sad/suffering...
Siddhesh aka Sid