Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Conversations

" She: It's *****'s marriage card once you see it please sign on the envelope.
He: Why so?
She: Just to make sure that you don't say later that you din't see this card.
He: Oh never this is sucha beautiful card. 
She: So?? 
He: I'd like to have a similar one for my marriage. 
She: GreaT!! 
He: OUR MARRIAGE!! 
She: Keep Dreaming. 
He: If I have the guts to dream I do have the guts to make it true. :) 
She: I like your confidence. 
He: Oh finally you like something in me. 
She: Bye. 
He: Kabhi Alvida na kehna... Aur woh bhi apne hone waale pati se :P 
She: PoDa!! "

6 comments:

RiĆ  said...

he he! cute conversation.

Anwesa said...

Yeh "Poda" kya thha ? :P

Priyadarshini Joyce said...

@ ria:
:P:P

@anu:
Poda means chal bbe ;)

woh malayalam tha :D

Suresh Kumar said...

well.. with the last word being in malayalee, this seems to be drawn from a real life conversation.. :)

Priyadarshini Joyce said...

@ suresh:

naaaaa all made up :D

Suree said...

:)