Pages

Sunday 1 May 2011

She ......concluding part

ps: posting the concluding part after almost a year.
for She part 1  chk this ... it's small enough :P

--------------------------------

Thought then she....
"yes I cried...
yes it pained...
yes I expected more...yes I yearned more...
yes I hoped...
yes deep down I believed you were mine"

Sad yes she was...human ain't it?
Expectations made her cry...human ain't it?
She let in....she hoped....she trusted....
human ain't it?

Pure it was...
Introspected she..
"Me it was"
Then came someone...
who kissed her ..but asked for a kiss back..
who hugged her back....
who let her be her...
who never said "I miss you"
but only asked "do u miss me?"
who never wore a chain with her name or carried a wallet with her pic
but who was always just a ring away...
who forgot to wish her "happy Birthday"
but wanted to cut the cake with her....
who was weird and crazy...
but who was close...
who was special...
who was her love...
Ideal in no sense...
but yet the one....
yet the one...




8 comments:

Suresh Kumar said...

hmm... very touching one...

'ideal in no sense... yet but the one'... everyone who has loved someone would agree to this one, I believe... :)

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hi Priya..

Nice to see u back..

Yet the one..its good ..and practical..:)

checked ur blog recently and was wondering whr had u been...keep posting..:)

Anwesa said...

The one.....

Optimistic ending. Life is like that :)

Ordinary Gal said...

I have no words...loved it so much :)

deeps said...

All is fair in love…
We don’t look for the ideal or evaluate the ifs and buts
na?

Fatima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fatima said...

It was a touching one...almost close to reality...being hurt and being able to walk again with a smile on the face is a big thing !

Loved these lines to the core,
"Ideal in no sense...
but yet the one....
yet the one..."


This is my first time here and its a nice blog...a sense of calmness prevails :)

Take Care.

Priyadarshini Joyce said...

Suresh

thank You :)

Prams
heyyy same here :)
I don't blog much these dys ya...no ideas ya

Anwesa

:) I wanted to giv it an optimistic ending..cos ppl always call love as something that ruins you after u lose it..didn't want that.

Riya
Thank You :)

Deeps
Yes. We never do. We just listen to our emotions.

fatima
Thanks a lot dear :)
Welcome here :)