Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

"My cousin touched me there"

For the first time when she came in I knew she is going to be one of my best pals. she was bubbly, chirpy sociable and a caring human being. She was I felt my true copy. But what I felt wasn't true and I'd never known that trait of hers which never matched mine.

She never liked to talk or be familiar to the opposite sex. I found this irritating but I just used to remember all her other traits which brought her close to me and she became one of the closest beings to me on this Earth.

As she and I had got very close in friendship that we began sharing secrets which we never thought  we would tell any one ever.

Then one day as we were alone in my room I asked her why she was so unfamiliar and irritated with boys. I felt I had opened up some wound of hers. She broke down. And amidst of all this she just let out the words......

"my cousin touched me there"

I was taken aback. I was wrong to be claiming that I understood her. I was wrong.


Ps:) This is not a piece of fiction its the cruel and crude truth my dear friend went through.
pps:) posting it the third time (previously posted on Jagruti and one of my personal blogs)

10 comments:

Suresh Kumar said...

Unfortunately aisa bhi log hota hain.... But still we say the world is a nice place to live....

still worse news comes in the papers and unfortunately on a daily basis

RiĆ  said...

This is downright disgusting....but a bitter truth!!

Yamini Meduri said...

hard to accept but truth in many lives...!!

Angels Never Lie said...

how disgusting...pple dn realize that such thngs can affect sm1 so bitterly...pity!

Arv said...

a little effort to create awareness might have stopped most of these acts... but even then the villains would still exist :(

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

Very disgusting..!! but yes its happening these days....

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, life is so full of twist and turns and evil truths. What is important is that we protect ourselves against life's evil onslaughts and stand strong amidst these challenges. Thanks for the honest post. God bless you always.

Samvedna said...

This is disgusting..today parents must take care that their children dont suffer this way.

Akshay S Dinesh said...

That's another reason for me to be a nice boy....thanks.

Simple Man said...

ah. it hurts in here to hear these disgusting acts.. :'( .. we gotta be more supportive and alert..