Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

100 things about me :D

Stole this tag from Smriti :P

1. Last drink:
Tea (Ginger tea :P)

2. Last phone call: Anwesa. :P
3. Last text message:Mayank
4. Last song you listened to: 'Kitni baatein' from Lakshya..
5. Last time you cried:Day bfore Yesterday..

HAVE YOU EVER...


6. Dated someone twice: Let me Date once first ;) (dunno who that luky guy is gonna be ;)
7. Been cheated upon? Nope
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Neither kissed nor regretted... :D
9. Lost someone special? No lost actually but yeah in a way...
10. Been depressed? Yeah :((
11. Been drunk and threw up? Do You think I drink?? :P

LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS:


12. Black
13
. Lavender

14
. Navy Blue


FIRSTS :

15. Made new friends:Online :)
16. Fallen out of love:Yehhh...
17. Laughed until you cried:I have a habit to make others cry with my laughter :P
18. Met someone who changed you: Yeahh Harshita akka Harshi inspires me a lot...:)
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yeahhhhhhhhh! very very few...sadly..
20. Found out someone was talking about you: yahhh lotsaa people talk so much of good about me :D

HAVE/YOU:

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Nopes ....though I.... :P
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Not many on my blog frnds list...
23. How many kids do you want to have: I leave it on God :P
24. Do you have any pets: Yehhh... Billi hei ek :P
25. Do you want to change your name: How dare you ask me such a senti quest :P no never :P
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I felt special...:P and kept feeling so for a week ;)
27. What time did you wake up today: 6:30 am uffff...blogging and facebooking pressure..u see..
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Listening to romantic songs :P and singing them loud too...after all ter should be someone to disturb the neighbours ha? ;)
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for:For exams to get over :P
30. Last time you saw your father:Just 2 seconds ago :P
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:Nothing at allll....I like my life...whatever it taught me I needed to learn.
32. Most visited web page: Facebook

Whats your:

33. Name: Priyadarshini Joyce ;)
34. Nicknames:Pj pri priyu darshini.joycee...all tes r at ma college and home...at blogs...nanhi part , lil priya joyce, billi, pj, poochandi :P, joyce gal, joyceee, priyu :P
35. Zodiac sign:Gemini
36. Male or female or transgender: ?????...Female..
37. Elementary: ???????
38. School:Sacred Heart Convent School Suratgarh
39. Colleges:Suratgarh ka ek chappu collg :P
40. Hair color:Black :P original :P
41. Long or short:Short
42. Height: 5'3"
43. Do you have a crush on someone?Sumone?? what?? I have loads :P
44. Ever been in love? Yes.
45. Piercings? Ears.
46. Tattoos? Nope.
47. Righty or lefty:Righty :P
48. First surgery:Not a single surgery :( Not a single tym when I was in hospital for so long :( :P
49. First piercing: Ears
50. First best friend:Nibedita :)
51. First sport you loved:Soccer
52. First pet:Catttttttttt
53. First vacation:Goa
54. First concert:None ;)
55. First crush:Rahul Bhadwar..
56. Eating: fish :P tes dys my diet consists of at least one non-veg dish :P
57. Drinking:Whiskey :P:P lolzzzzzz
58. I'm about to: Sleep for atleast some days :P so tired after the partyyy ;)
59. Listening to: My heart will go on...
60. Waiting for:Finishing off tis tag and sleep :P

YOUR/FUTURE


61. Want kids? I dunno ;)
62. Want to get married?Only if I find someone so special to sweep me off my feet not by his looks but by his deeds...

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

64. Lips or eyes:Lips.
65. Hugs or kisses: Both. ;).
66 Shorter or taller: Medium.
67. Older or Younger:I need someone who's older than me :P Someone more mature than me... who can tell me when I am wrong...cos it's not difficult to take any advice from someone who's at least 7 yrs older than you..:P
68.Romantic or spontaneous: Die hard Romantic...
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Ehh? Nice BRAIN.(I second Smriti here :P)
70. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
71. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: Both.

HAVE YOU EVER :


73. Kissed a stranger:Never :P.
74. Lost glasses / contacts:Yahhh :D glasses.
75. Broken someone's heart:Yehs...I guess But I too was no less heart broken..
76. Had your own heart broken:the above quest answers this i guess...
77.Been arrested:No never....uffff :D.
78. Turned someone down:Yes and published that story on blog too :D.
79. Cried when someone died: Yes.
80. Liked a friend that is a girl?What do you mean by liked?? :-o

BELIEVE IN:

81. Yourself: Of course...
82. Miracles:Yehssss....
83. God:Yehssss..infinitely....
84. Love at first sight: Nopezzzzzzzzzzzzz!
85.Heaven:Nope ....
86.Santa Claus:No lol.
87. Kiss on the first date?Yeah may be....
88. Angels: Yes. The ones like me :P.
89. Devils: Yes. The ones like me :P.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes. :(
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?No lol.
92. Wanted to kill someone ever?Yeahhhhh :D
93. Among your blog mates, whom would you like to kiss?Yehssss ;)....and also return a kiss to smriti :P
94. Committed a blunder and regretted later?Nope I dun regret much tats why i keep commiting blunders :P
95. Wanted to steal your friend's boyfriend / girlfriend?No way....He'd go mad and I'd go mad with him too :P
96. White:Shirt.
97.Black:Skirt...
98. Red: Hair band.
99. Pink: Nothing :D
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Boringggggggggg Tiringgggggggg..uffffffff

Not tagging nyone :P Wanna take up? yeh sure :P

11 comments:

Suresh Kumar said...

21 is ending in suspense
23... God like in Pati Parameshwar :)
29. Remember the three most words that fasten the heart beats of youngsters "I LOVE YOU" AND "RESULTS ARE OUT"
72.. How can one be both...
84.. U dont believe in luv at first site? Didnt u liv ur mom as soon as u saw her when u were born
89 Yeah Angel with horns rahter than wings
90. Woh bala kaun hain?

Anwesa said...

**23. How many kids do you want to have: I leave it on God :P

Iss mein unka kya kaam ? :P :P :P

Chalo,subah subah mera naam le liya,abb tera din acche se guzregaa :D

Siddhesh Kabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siddhesh Kabe said...

23. How many kids do you want to have: I leave it on God :P

Okkk...too much pressure on God...uff...:D

Mast enjoy kiya about u...:P

Tulika said...

LOL.

100 questions. That must be tiring for you bt I enjoyed it. :)

Funny!

Gaurav Kant Goel said...

Great to know about you!! :)) I enjoyed this post thouroughly!!

Neha said...

wow that was so much to fill in!
i am short too :(
5'3 as much as you! hi5!
dropping by first tym...

:)

V. Archana said...

Ahem... Ahem...
there shud hv been a disclaimer that they are heartly and souly true for some of the above fact,pj :P he he

RiĆ  said...

phew u hav got patience gurl!!that was long...

Hemanth Potluri said...

:D....glad i read it now :P...u kissing dolls and she kissin u :P..

urs..hemu...

Saranya S said...

wow long tag and you've done it nicely. lol at 69. cool answer :) @ 27 -Hahaha, the most important things to do before anything and constantly in people's lives these days!! lol.
Hope u r doing well. tk cr.