1. Name the thing you sleep with.
I sleep with any of the novels that i read to get sleep. In winters its my cat so as to derive heat from her ha ha.
2. The best excuse you ever gave to your parents to miss school.
All my excuses failed. Mom and Dad are very clever ha ha.
3. Your dream man/woman ie the qualities you expect in your life partner.
That will be a man who is understanding and the main thing is shouldn't be an MCP.And also that he should love his country as I do that's all. Love comes by itself.
4. The first boy/girl who asked for your phone no.
Its Ravi. Actually he did not ask for my phone no. Principal sister had given to him to ask about the syllabus and portions as he was a new comer(in sacred heart) but later on he got admission in Kv. But when I joined Kv 3 yrs later and asked for his copy I noticed my phone no and address right there. I was surprised.I don't know frm where he got the address.
5. The worst quality in boys/girls.
I don't like bullying and fighting that they do.
6. The moment of life you felt proud of yourself. Please put up the incident also.
It was when I was in std 9. Actually I had to do an announcement of an item on the annual day and I was sad as i was not taking part in any other item. So I thought " do well what you do "
Then I went and announced. All clapped for me just an announcer and when i went back and changed and came to the place where mt dad and mum where seated a crowd of doctors, businessmen and other people of such high grade was there. As soon as I went there they said priya You were excellent on the stage, you held yourself like a mature modern lady and the way you said it that too Hindi it was superb. I was very happy and shocked also.
7. The worst habit/quality in you.
Laziness which takes me to second or third places when I can come on the first.
8. A thing you always wear except clothes.
Actually I wear watch, a cross and also a Thumb ring which my friend gave me when she was leaving the place. It has the words 'miss u' written on it.